Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Let's get goin Momma

Arggg...I can't seem to get with it this morning! I am too tired. I did not even make the beds and that is huge for me not to make the beds. Lulu had a terrible cough all night and of course it will turn into croupe...it always does! :) I missed the Bachelor last night which is also huge for me. I took a Tylenol PM at 7 so that is why I crashed so hard. I have trouble sleeping these days and I think I am an addict to sleep medication. That is not true other than if I don't take it then I really can't sleep! So , maybe it is true! I am antsy..I need a vaca...far from the realities of my life right now! I am dreaming of a far off adventure.....perhaps by myself after the last 6 months I have had! So, Happy Wednesday everyone! Pray I can get up and get moving! Off to the gym and then to run arrands! Carpool and then home again giggity gig!

No comments:

Post a Comment