Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuessdays bluesdays

Ok...well, I had a wonderful weekend with my husband. We had my mom come on Saturday and then we spent the whole afternoon and Sat night uptown just hanging out. We don't do that often because when he is home for the weekend, he wants to spend all his time with the girls. It is a double edge sword only because the girls get completely off track when he is home and then when he leaves, they are so emotional for the next few days...it makes it so hard for me. I really don;t want to move back to Ky, but it is what it is. So, I am supporting my husband in his venture...he always puts us first and would never sacrifice us for himself. So, I know he is doing this for us! So we can have a better future. I need to have a better attitude for sure! About 3 more months and then I'll be back in the swing of things. I am planning a trip to Nashville in July to hang with my hommies from high school which will be so much fun...it always is! also, spring break home to Ky! I am excited about this because I get to spend opening day at Keeneland with all my girlfriends from college. Then, spend Sunday with my hubs there too. So fun! I get to dress up and that is always a good time. I think we will take the girls on a mini trip for a few days somewhere not sure yet! They love to go on adventures like their mommy! Ohhhhh, and a trip to San Fran in May. Can't wait! I am ashamed to say I have never been even though I am from Cali...terrible huh? Well, although I feel like I am bored out of my mind...I do have a lot to look forward to, so that is nice! Should be a pretty day here in Charlotte...I am looking forward to spring! Signing off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment